Residential Guardrail System
The unique 12070 is the ideal roofing guardrail system. This roof bracket comes with a guardrail post holder and the post to hold two 2 x 4’s.
The 2 x 4’s, when inserted through the post slots and used in conjunction with a 2 x 6″ toe board, form a safe, continuous guardrail around the roof edge for shingle removal or installation. This setup complies with new OSHA standards for fall protection. They are easy to install and remove. These brackets adjust to accommodate roof pitches from 6/12 to 16/12. They are lightweight and compact for storage and is yellow in color for safety. Use your regular ACRO BUILDING SYSTEMS Roof Brack ets on the balance of the roof for shingle installation.
Features & Benefits:
- Roof Bracket with Guardrail Holder
- Post to Hold Two 2×4’s – Model #12055 (included)
- Five Positions for guardrail posts w/#12070
- Slotted for easy removal
- Positions for various roof pitches from 6/12 to 16/12
- Lightweight and compact for storage
- Safety yellow color
- Installs fast like Roof Brackets
- Non-mar design
Can be used as a slide guard
Can be used for fall protection