Hand Roller Frames
Why choose Hand Roller Frames?
- Trust Rooftop Equipment’s heavy-duty, welded steel frames to outlast even your toughest jobs
- Decrease muscle fatigue with our six-foot, ribbed-aluminum handles
- Rely on our lubricated thru-axles with no failure-prone adjustable parts
- Have peace of mind with Rooftop Equipment’s 5-year frame warranty
What comes with Hand Roller Frames? Each Titan Hand Roller Frame is packaged with one flat roller (the same size as the frame), a welded steel frame, and a 6’ aluminum handle.
What rollers can I use with the different size Titan Hand Roller Frames?
- The 4” Hand Roller Frame designed for Rooftop Equipment’s 4” Hand Roller.
- The 8” Hand Roller Frame designed for Rooftop Equipment’s 7” or 8” Hand Roller or any of the 8” Profile Rollers.
- The 16” Hand Roller Frame designed for Rooftop Equipment’s 16” Hand Roller.
- The 24” Hand Roller Frame designed for Rooftop Equipment’s 24” Hand Roller.
Can I use your Hand Rollers on a painted frame purchased at a big box store? No, because they won’t fit. Rooftop Equipment’s Hand Rollers hold twice the product of typical rollers (hello, efficiency!). Which means the frame supporting them must be especially strong and durable. Rooftop Equipment designed the Hand Roller Frames to withstand your most rigorous jobs. This was to provide you with no worry about broken equipment and downtime.