The Everhard Check-N-Fold Seam Tester is a seam testing tool that can easily and safely be stored in your pocket or attach to your belt by using the belt clip. It has a zinc plated, hardened steel hook that locks in place when opened and folds into the handle when it closes. The strong plastic handle has finger grips and a non-rollaway shape to stay in your hand safely. Everhard’s Check-N-Fold seam tester fully extends to 8″ in length with the heat-treated steel extension being 3-1/4″ long.
- Zinc plated, hardened steel hook locks in place when open – folds securely into the handle when closed.
- Strong plastic handle has finger grips and
- Liner lock closure mechanism has oversized
opening for easy fold-away.
- Safely kept in your pocket, or attached
to your belt using the belt clip.
- 8″ in length when fully extended