BAK Rion Hot Air Welder Deluxe Kit
BAK Rion Hot Air Welder Kit is an outstanding welder with the push fit wide slot nozzle 40mm and seam roller it can be used for a variety of roofing jobs. For example, the hot air welder tool type Rion fitted with the wide slot nozzle 40mm and seam pressure roller can be used when welding a TPO-membrane. Additionally Hot Air Weds for PVC and PLASTIC membranes. All this together in a handy carrying case for moving around the job site.
Typical Hot Welder Uses
- Roofing Membranes
- Shrink tubes and electrical interconnection devices
- Roofing modified bitumen welding
- Heat shrinkable molded parts
- Light Soldering
- Heat sealing of single-ply flexible plastics and lining membranes,
- Heat welding coated materials, films, tarp materials, foams, and sheets.
- Overlap welding, welding with rod and tape, butt welding and melt welding.
- Paint Stripping.
- Drying and defrosting etc.
Hot Welder Technical Specifications
- Voltage: 120VAC
- Power consumption: 1600W
- Frequency: 50 – 60 Hz.
- Temp: Step-less adjustable temperature from 20 – 650°C (70 to 1200F).
- Airflow: l/min. 250 (8cfm)
- Pressure: stat. Pa ca. 3000 (30 mbar), after ca. 24 h operating time
- Noise level: LPA (dB) 65
- Size: 320mm long, 64mm handle
- Weight: 1.3 kg (2.8 lbs) with cord
Westside Supply Inc.
“The Contractors Choice”